Monday, February 12, 2007

Anna Nicole T-Shirts








Everyone knows by now. But in case you've been hiding under a rock for the past week, Anna Nicole Smith was found dead in Florida last week.

The crew at Tshirthell.com have hopped on the opportunity and created two tshirts to capitalize on the media frenzy.

If I were to venture a guess why these guys have become so successful, again just a guess, I think part of it could be their quick time to market. Anna is pronounced dead and a day or two later these guys have some professional looking designs available for purchase. A user sees this enough times and they'll begin to expect it...which in turn means more repeat visitors as they will equate Tshirthell.com with the website to buy timely gear.

The tees above are a little too much for me. (a) they are a bit too offensive for me to wear out in public or to the office, and (b) I don't think I want to wear a shirt with Anna Nicole's image on it. But that's just me.

No comments: