Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Side Project Clothing T-Shirt Review



I love this friggin t-shirt. While looking for new digs I came across this site I hadn't seen before, Side Project Clothing. They produce the above t-shirt: "if you use "LOL" in conversation, i will punch you in the face."

As someone who makes punches to the face a regular part of their conversation, I find this t-shirt hilarious.

Douchebags that say LOL in a conversation should in fact be punched in the face. And then maybe the balls. And then maybe pushed down the stairs. Oh, I went too far again.

As for the actual product, they offer it in Medium through XXL sizes of my favorite brand...yes, American Apparel. I sound like a broken record. But hey, the feel and wear of a tshirt definitely matters. I don't want to wear something that feels like cardboard, weighs 10 pounds, or fits me like a trash bag.

Side Project Clothing makes a fun other funny, stylish t-shirts. Hop over to their site to browse. The site is powered by spreadshirt.

No comments: