Monday, February 12, 2007

Talladega Nights T-Shirt

I think if I had to choose my favorite part of the movie "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", it might have to be the part where they are all sitting down to dinner and Ricky is praying to the infant Jesus.

Chip: I can't hold my tongue. These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are *terrible* boys!
Walker: Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!
Texas Ranger: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah!
Ricky Bobby: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Go on and get some, boys!
Ricky Bobby: Come on!
Walker: I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Ricky Bobby: Chip, you brought this on, man.
Walker: Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!
Chip: What is wrong with you?
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

You can preorder this t-shirt from snorgtees.com right now and save a buck or two.

It says on their website that they print on the American Apparel Jersey T which is a great product. Super comfortable and fits very well. If you are a medium in other shirts you should order large. Normally a Large, order the XL. You see where this is going.

As for the actual t-shirt, I'm not huge fan of the graphic they chose. It looks like a monkey is having a seizure or some shit...but the t-shirt saying is pretty damn funny. Ah well, can't get 'em all right.

No comments: